Wednesday 25 December 2013

Do you wanna build a snowman?


Today's public holiday (everyday's a holiday to me though). Anyway, today the song on my loop button is the Do You Wanna Build A Snowman - Kristen Bell. I love that song since I watched Frozen and the best part that I like is

Please, I know you're in there
People are asking where you've been
They say have courage, and I'm trying to
I'm right out here for you, just let me in
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?
Do you wanna build a snowman?

So touching. Huhu.

*****

Oh ya, after crying, confused, and smile in happiness, I finally finished reading My Precious Iris. I really like that story. Lain dari yang lain. Trust me, no one can act out that characters in the novel, so please please please don't make it a drama. The unique storyline and characters, I really love the uniqueness. I'm happy in tears knowing that the ending was just a plot twist. ...and a bit confused (still am). Whatever it is, I really like this novel. So, three more to go before this year ends. Sempat ke? Hee~ (Hope so)

I'm a lil bit under the weather today. And I'm a bit confuse about my life. I don't know exactly what I'm thinking nor I know what I'm worried about. I feel empty. *sigh* In despair I only squeeze my short hair (chey, mentang-mentang rambut baru ala-ala Rapunzel dalam Tangled tu, eheh!). Whatever it is, I really hope to know what's lingering in my head. Clear it up! Puh-lease!

Like this, uhuh!

p/s: Disney's princesses are so pretty. I like Rapunzel, Anna, and Elsa. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment